Technology, experience, research and innovation.
Tools used for the test:
Usually the car thief does not have large technical skills, but often the market for car alarms is their first sponsor.
Thieves are not as smart as you can imagine, but I'm just practical.
In fact, not owning large technical skills (should be robbing banks) are forced to reach their goal fielding their experience "street".
We tested various products of our competitors, simulating the techniques of theft thieves also not trying to put the car in motion, showing how it is possible to do very well without.
In 90 seconds we were able to take away the car in test ............... Here's how we fact:
Avete mai sentito parlare di furto da trascinamento?
First stage time about 90 sec.:
1. Within seconds, we picked the lock of the door and we entered the cockpit;
2. we broke the lock as standard and any sirens;
3. off the parking brake and put the transmission in neutral;
4. by the push of another motor vehicle (poggiadoci the bumper) we have moved away quickly, hiding the car (even just a few hundred meters);
Second stage time about 8 minutes:
5. Once in a secure place by the possible view of the owner of the vehicle, calmly we opened the engine compartment lid replaced the control unit (immobilizer) of the house automotive previously purchased as a spare (or purchased in a burglary)
6. using the new key supplied by attacking it with duct tape to the antenna immobilizer, we have set in motion the vehicle in test, and we have moved away permanently.......................
This explains what is theft by dragging.
We found that the immobilizer number of car manufacturers are quite useless
Our burglar does not void the warranty of the car, past the revision of the car and there is no risk that the police being kidnapped. Our alarm is approved and certified.